Export thread

Safety Switches

B

Bampy6

I have a 2008 model C, the mower works fine but none of the safety switches work, I have checked them all and they check fine with a volt meter, (ohms) any one have the same issue, any help is appreciated

thanks

B

bertsmobile1

What is it doing or not doing to make you think you have a problem with the switches ?

B

Bampy6

What is it doing or not doing to make you think you have a problem with the switches ?
I can get off the mower when the blades are engaged, I can be off the machine and move it forward, I am baffled, my wife will mow sometimes and I want them working for her
thanks, Tim

StarTech

StarTech

Walker don't show any manual for a 2008 C model but does shows a MC version. What is your serial number?

Now it does many of the Walkers C series does use the same wiring except some pre 2006 models.

Currently it sound like someone may have bypass the seat switch although a fail time delay or relay are possibles too.
1690204201258.png
1690204295711.png

B

Bampy6

Walker don't show any manual for a 2008 C model but does shows a MC version. What is your serial number?

Now it does many of the Walkers C series does use the same wiring except some pre 2006 models.

Currently it sound like someone may have bypass the seat switch although a fail time delay or relay are possibles too.
View attachment 66025
View attachment 66026

B

Bampy6

Yes it’s the model MC, serial # 95669

B

Bampy6

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been on vacation, yes it’s the model MC , serial # 95669
thanks, Tim