RS80 tran problems

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Not a lot experience with these RS800 but I would check those small ball bearing on the levers. One of the two RS800 that customer here have has them rusted up causing problems but he refuses to let me replace them. First he approved the repairs and then after I had gotten in the parts changed his mind. Now I am stuck with the parts. Matter of fact he hasn't finished paying his last repair bill.

bones774

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not a lot experience with these RS800 but I would check those small ball bearing on the levers. One of the two RS800 that customer here have has them rusted up causing problems but he refuses to let me replace them. First he approved the repairs and then after I had gotten in the parts changed his mind. Now I am stuck with the parts. Matter of fact he hasn't finished paying his last repair bill.
thanks for all your help. big problem is i can't remove the rotating flange because of that welded bar and the fact that the piece rotates fine when in neutral and reverse position, At this point im gonna put it back together and start her up. I did major cleaning , maybe when everything starts spinning up she 'll come to life. Too big a job for me to drop the whole tranny. thanks i ll let you know,

bones774

Forum Newbie
Threads
I put it all together and im not getting any tension on drive belt, mustve fallen off a pulley but i cant see much or figure out why? The F/R pedal flops back and forth.
This machine is only 3 years old, motor, Intek v twin 22hp runs like a top, so disgusted i thought this machine was gonna take me to the grave, now i can't even cut the grass.

Last edited: