rough running L110

dbolo80

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a L110. that begins sputtering and pulsing after a minute when I start it, but sometimes it clears itself for a second, and starts doing it again, and some times after using a bit it starts to run smooth, im at a lose why it would clear itself after running for a bit. but it can take some time before it clears I have a video but it wont let me upload Thoughs appreciated

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a L110. that begins sputtering and pulsing after a minute when I start it, but sometimes it clears itself for a second, and starts doing it again, and some times after using a bit it starts to run smooth, im at a lose why it would clear itself after running for a bit. but it can take some time before it clears I have a video but it wont let me upload Thoughs appreciated
With all the details provided, I would "guess" at some item is in the tank slowing fuel delivery.

What maintenance has been done besides nothing? Do you perform yearly valve adjustments? Run any fuel stabilizer? Use E-10 gas? Replaced any old fuel lines? Cleaned or installed a new plug? Couple more to add, chose to omit.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Going to be a very hard to adjust the valves on that CV491.

dbolo80

Forum Newbie
Threads
With all the details provided, I would "guess" at some item is in the tank slowing fuel delivery.

What maintenance has been done besides nothing? Do you perform yearly valve adjustments? Run any fuel stabilizer? Use E-10 gas? Replaced any old fuel lines? Cleaned or installed a new plug? Couple more to add, chose to omit.
Problem solved, clogged gas filter, which I thought wasnt issue but must of gunked up again over winter pack rdered on amazon. thanks for the feedback

boatmoter

Threads
I believe an ignition problem would not do that. with the Ethanol in todays fuel I would say carb is toast. I had no luck cleaning mine on my JD-320 & 212, I replaced the carbs on both after trying to clean & rebuild