RobertBrown, what's with the new avatar?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I remember when BK Brown told us he felt the avatar of my black and white cat was menacing, but that was NOTHING compared to the one you are now using. :laughing:

I am terrified whenever I see it....why the change?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK -- there's BKBrown and then -there's RobertBrown - both from Florida but, presumably, not the same guy.

I know the latest RobertBrown avatar has that serial killer look to it -- hey, I appreciate it -- but is it that much worse than a cat with a killer stare?

And I wish you would bring back the avatar with the grey cat looking into space -- ready to kill. Great photo.

Edit -- No, I'm wrong, BKBrown is from Virginia, not Florida. -- sorry.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I remember when BK Brown told us he felt the avatar of my black and white cat was menacing, but that was NOTHING compared to the one you are now using. :laughing:

I am terrified whenever I see it....why the change?
Yeah, a picture of a Ventrac is really scary :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Oh, I see, you mean RobertBrown.

That picture ain't scary.

What is scary however, is how he managed to get a picture of me! :eek:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Oh, I see, you mean RobertBrown.

That picture ain't scary.

What is scary however, is how he managed to get a picture of me! :eek:

Heck, on my best days I struggle to appear that presentable....:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 22

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Regarding my new avatar:
First of all......your insensitivty is astounding.
I have feelings too guys. This picture (avatar to the left) was taken at my sisters wedding in Kentucky last month. She took it because she wanted to put it in a frame over the sink in the kitchen so she could see me when she washes the dishes. They got a new used trailer as a wedding present.

THE WEDDING

sisterswedding.jpg

That explains the collar, that's my sunday church shirt by the way. OK so maybe i should have brushed my hair...I was in a hurry, they already put the food on the picknik table
Hey Two Stroke! get your story straight! Robert Brown is BKbrowns father, BKbrown is from Virginia, I live in Florida..... Serial killer huh? I eat serial for breakfast!
I am terrified whenever I see it....

JD.....I've seen your picture and you really shouldn't talk about mine...don't you think?

why the change?
This avatar change happened 2 weeks ago.....This is the first you noticed? Look at all the comments! I'm almost an LMF celebrity, all because of my stately profile!:cool2:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Regarding my new avatar:
First of all......your insensitivty is astounding.
I have feelings too guys. This picture (avatar to the left) was taken at my sisters wedding in Kentucky last month. She took it because she wanted to put it in a frame over the sink in the kitchen so she could see me when she washes the dishes. They got a new used trailer as a wedding present.
The wedding
sisterswedding.jpg

That explains the collar, that's my sunday church shirt by the way.
Hey Two Stroke! get your story straight! Robert Brown is BKbrowns father, BKbrown is from Virginia, I live in Florida..... Serial killer huh? I eat serial for breakfast!

JD.....I've seen your picture and you really shouldn't talk about mine...don't you think?

This avatar change happened 2 weeks ago.....This is the first you noticed? Look at all the comments! I'm almost an LMF celebrity, all because of my stately profile!:cool2:

Horse squeeze, I asked about your avatar right after you changed it. And you should talk, I could swear I saw somebody resembling your avatar on my last visit to the local post office....the mug was on a "wanted" poster....:laughing: Your sister appears to have done well, does she show up at your parole hearings to be supportive? :laughing: