Export thread

robert@honda out for a while...

robert@honda

robert@honda

Some minor back surgery, should be home and back online in a few days. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll get along fine.

See ya soon!

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

All the best Robert!

B

bertsmobile1

Sorry to hear that Rob hope all goes well

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Hope you'll get back up soon.

We need you for some funny jokes, Honda news and Honda help!

javjacob

javjacob

Hope everything goes well for you!

M

mechanic mark

Praying for full & speedy recovery Robert!

Boobala

Boobala

Best wishes for a speedy recovery ........ Boobala:thumbsup:

robert@honda

robert@honda

All done...cheated death again, working on a bitchin' 3-inch scar healing up well and a grease-gun sized fluid pump filled with sweet morphine parked by the bed, Just press the green button and try counting back from 100...ninety-nin..ZZzzzZZZZZ

Looks like I'll have to (gasp!) HIRE A LAWN SERVICE for month or two! Oh, the shame!

giphy.gif

Best I can hope is they have Honda mowers, or may have to request they use mine for my lawn.

You guys ain't gonna ban me or nothing like that, are ya? :biggrin:

Boobala

Boobala

All done...cheated death again, working on a bitchin' 3-inch scar healing up well and a grease-gun sized fluid pump filled with sweet morphine parked by the bed, Just press the green button and try counting back from 100...ninety-nin..ZZzzzZZZZZ

Looks like I'll have to (gasp!) HIRE A LAWN SERVICE for month or two! Oh, the shame!

giphy.gif

Best I can hope is they have Honda mowers, or may have to request they use mine for my lawn.

You guys ain't gonna ban me or nothing like that, are ya? :biggrin:

I can tell you're do'in better already.......when I had surgery on my "ROIDS" last year , they accidentally connected my optic nerves to my anal nerves ......... and now I have a "crappy" outlook on life ....... Get back to work ........ LOL :smile:

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Save some of that morphine for us!

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Good to know you are doing better Robert!

@Snapper Keep my dose I need to mow straight lines.

J

jp1961

Robert,

Best regards for a quick recovery, just make sure the guys you hire to mow your lawn use Honda's,,,lol.

Jeff

I

ihor hnytka

Some minor back surgery, should be home and back online in a few days. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll get along fine.

See ya soon!

Good luck with your surgery.Get well soon