Rings for my Trimmer

rsw1158

Forum Newbie
I have a 27cc Troy Bilt trimmer and I need the rings. Where can I buy just the rings? Everyone wants to sell me a short block. That is halve the cost of the trimmer. There has to be some place in the world where you can buy just the rings, wright? Thanks for any help.
 
I have a 27cc Troy Bilt trimmer and I need the rings. Where can I buy just the rings? Everyone wants to sell me a short block. That is halve the cost of the trimmer. There has to be some place in the world where you can buy just the rings, wright? Thanks for any help.

There probably is some place that will sell the ring(s) but you'll need more than that, And who made the engine? Troy-bilt didn't. I'm not sure I see the point in rebuilding the engine of a Troybilt trimmer.
 
Back
Top