Ride quality

richard46

Forum Newbie
Threads
This post is to members who are also members of consumer reports. Last spring I had the misfortune of buying a riding lawn mower from a company highly recommended by Consumer Reports. I have a large hilly lawn with a lot of maple trees. This new mower had an ‘automatic” transmission. Between the maple trees, the hills and the automatic transmission the ride was EXTREMELY rough. It BROKE MY BACK. I have had two back operations. I contacted consumer reports and asked them to include ride quality in their mower reviews and they said they wouldn’t do it just for me, but they would do it if there were a lot of people contacting them (via chat) and asking that ride quality be included. Sooo, if any of you are subscribers to Consumer Reports and are concerned with the ride quality of your mower and/or would like it to be better, please chat with consumer reports and ask them to review the ride quality. Thank you very much

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry to hear of your injuries and yes ride quality should be included but it would be highly subjective
I think my rigid motorcycles ride excellently where as owners of very softly sprung bikes call it unrideable.

richard46

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry to hear of your injuries and yes ride quality should be included but it would be highly subjective
I think my rigid motorcycles ride excellently where as owners of very softly sprung bikes call it unrideable.
Are you a member of Consumer Reports?