Review of New Pro Turn 260

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have the 4-corner shock/springs on the frame of my ZT.....but just the standard seat that has 2- coil springs. Next spring I will add a suspension kit to the seat. I am pretty happy with the unit I have as is but as I was mowing today I kept thinking " what if I had the suspension kit"?
You and your back will appreciate it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I need a serious machine. I have 3+ acres to mow every week during mowing season. Take into consideration that I put 87 hours on my former Pro Turn 160 since the last week of April.
1322 pounds without fuel.
I guess you do need a serious machine. I have 1 acre, but we are still mowing. I am very happy with my Liberty 48", a lil overkill I suppose, but I like it like that. My former Toro TC was fine, but light duty, & rough riding.

1322 lbs, Thanks, I would have guessed a bit heavier. Thanks for the link as well, very informative, & I see the weight in the specs.., Duh.. .. Enjoy your new baby..

I do see our warranties are about the same, 5 year or so many hours.

Last edited:

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I guess you do need a serious machine. I have 1 acre, but we are still mowing. I am very happy with my Liberty 48", a lil overkill I suppose, but I like it like that. My former Toro TC was fine, but light duty, & rough riding.

1322 lbs, Thanks, I would have guessed a bit heavier. Thanks for the link as well, very informative.. Enjoy your new baby..
Thanks.
I don’t know how much more mowing I will be doing. We are still having leaves falling. I imagine it will be mostly mulching.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm in the deep South, & we are starting to get cooler. So leaves are dropping here also. But have mowed into December one year. By then I usually have my mower up on the car dolleys, serviced / cleaned & just doing some minor details to them.
Then a good coat of paste wax. Luckily the New Liberty I have is the "Black out" Edition, so much less to wax.. LOL