W wildbill1 Forum Newbie May 25, 2014 #1 I have an old Sensation commercial 21" trim mower with the old "big block" 5 HP Briggs motor. The motor is about ready to give it up after many years of service. What motor can I replace it with that will have the torque the old motor has?
I have an old Sensation commercial 21" trim mower with the old "big block" 5 HP Briggs motor. The motor is about ready to give it up after many years of service. What motor can I replace it with that will have the torque the old motor has?
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty May 25, 2014 #2 Could you please get us the model information off of the engine, so we can see what you are looking at.
Could you please get us the model information off of the engine, so we can see what you are looking at.