Export thread

Replacement for B&S

D

DeereKubota

Hello, I have a B&S 135202 001501 5hp from a wood chipper and would like to re-power it with another B&S. Can anyone suggest a replacement, used or new?
Thanks.

H

hrdman2luv

Hello, I have a B&S 135202 001501 5hp from a wood chipper and would like to re-power it with another B&S. Can anyone suggest a replacement, used or new?
Thanks.

I have a wood chipper with a 5hp, with a bad cylinder. Too bad to hone. Probably too bad to even bore. It's got a 1" straight shaft. It's been tough finding a replacement for it. Good luck with yours.

B

bertsmobile1

Usually a 5 Hp will have a 7/8" shaft.
To get a 1" you will have to go up to 10Hp or better.
These engines will have longer strokes and thus be taller so you will have to move the pump higher.

L

Luffydog

12T132-0036

B

blackchevy3de

I have a good b&s 5hp motor off a craftsman chipper,ive been holding onto, but don't need

Boobala

Boobala

I have a good b&s 5hp motor off a craftsman chipper,ive been holding onto, but don't need

WELL why don't you PM ( Deerekuboto) and MAKE SURE, he knows that, maybe you fellas can work out a deal !! .. :thumbsup:

Z

Zippster

https://www.harborfreight.com/65-hp-212cc-ohv-horizontal-shaft-gas-engine-epa-60363.html

I don't know if everything will line up, but it might work for you. I have an old 5Hp wood chipper and if I need to re-engine I would consider it.