Repairs Replace a L110 Drive Link

fwiw88

Forum Newbie
I want to know how to change a drive link in a little more detail than remove the old one and put in the new one.

Specifically to remove the lock nut above the steering sector. See assembly at OEM Parts

Do I have to remove the Steering Sector? To remove that do I have to remove something else?



JDSteering.gif
 
It can be done without removing the sector gear if your talking about replacing steering links. Gotta slide the open end of a 15mm wrench I think it is in between sector gear and frame then hold the bottom part and turnnit off...
 
Thanks I will certainly try the space looked a little thin to me to slide a wrench in there.


It can be done without removing the sector gear if your talking about replacing steering links. Gotta slide the open end of a 15mm wrench I think it is in between sector gear and frame then hold the bottom part and turnnit off...
 
Back
Top