Real pain in the Butt

wrldtvlr

Threads
Another thing I have done with my own recycle, I have gone to premium fuel with a dash of stabilizer. Many will argue that running higher octane fuel in a mower is not good and maybe even unneeded, but, it works well for me...
Around here, premium grade fuel is frequently 100% gas (no ethanol) which helps a lot.

Roy purtell

Threads
This is something I’ve never done I’ll have to try it Thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you use non-ethanol fuel don’t put it directly into your can. Put a gallon or two into your car first, then fill the can. If you go directly into the can you may get a half gallon of ethanol fuel, as you don’t know what the person before you used. Your car wont know the difference and you have the fuel you want in the can.

Roy purtell

Threads
Ok, Sorry that I haven't replied in weeks...But. I found out why this engine wouldn't start after it was warmed up. the linkage from the muffler spring that opens up the choke when it gets hot, was NOT long enough.....what I did was wrap copper ground wire around the post that this linkage goes up against when it's hot, by doing this the choke doesn't open as wide as it could, only maybe 3/32nd of a inch....but it solved my problem. Engine now restarts after only being shut down for seconds to move a flower pot of whatever.