Mower deck re-connecting deck

chuck31

Forum Newbie
I have a Troy-Bilt TB30 30" riding mower, model " 13AC26DJ011 I am trying to re-connect the deck after removing and changing a pully bearing. I can not remember how to re-connect the 2 springs. The parts diagram is no help. Does any one know where I could find a picture showing the deck and how the springs connect? Or maybe if any one has this mower, could you take a picture and forward it to me. email [email protected]?

Thanks
 
I have a Troy-Bilt TB30 30" riding mower, model " 13AC26DJ011 I am trying to re-connect the deck after removing and changing a pully bearing. I can not remember how to re-connect the 2 springs. The parts diagram is no help. Does any one know where I could find a picture showing the deck and how the springs connect? Or maybe if any one has this mower, could you take a picture and forward it to me. email [email protected]?

Thanks
Does this help at all? Scroll over to "mower deck"
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/t...g-lawn-mower-parts-c-26780_180609_187834.html
 
I have looked at this. Its does show the relative position but does not show the connection end points. I think I need to see a deck that has the springs installed. The operator's manual just says to reconnect the springs but does not say where the connections points are.
 
Back
Top