R322t won’t move

Levi_88

Threads
I just replaced what I’m assuming is the drive belt on my r322t. Everything was going well until I got to my back yard. The mower just wouldn’t move forward. I could get it to back up a little, then go forward a little but no major movements. It took me 20 minutes to finally get it back to garage, idk if anyone has any suggestions. I do believe it might be a belt issue, this belt is super loose and wasn’t moving at all, just not sure what belt it is. It won’t allow me to attach pictures for some reason, the belt I changed is the one that starts midway on mower, goes around front tension pulley and to front deck. The belt that runs directly above that belt at the midway point and goes to back of mower is extremely loose, no tension at all and no movement while mower is running. It looks like the pulley is spinning, but belt stays still. Just wondering if this is my issue

Levi_88

Threads

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Post model and serial numbers from under the seat so we can check to see if you have the right belt.

Levi_88

Threads
Appreciate the response, I’ll look through and see if I can find something that helps. The replaced belt doesn’t have an effect on driving. It busted on me a week ago and I could drive mower fine without it, just couldn’t mow because blades wouldn’t spin.

Post model and serial numbers from under the seat so we can check to see if you have the right belt.
I’m at work, will get that posted as soon as I can. The belt I just replaced was ordered by the shop that sold/serviced mower in past. It won’t allow me to load pic, but here’s link of exact picture I tried to load. I replaced the front belt, which didn’t affect t the driving at all, but the mid belt as shown, starts right above the front belt, has no movement and tons of slack. My question is would this be a cause of the mower not moving? I have a John Deere, not much experience with husqvarna, especially this
Series.

Joed756

Threads
I’m at work, will get that posted as soon as I can. The belt I just replaced was ordered by the shop that sold/serviced mower in past. It won’t allow me to load pic, but here’s link of exact picture I tried to load. I replaced the front belt, which didn’t affect t the driving at all, but the mid belt as shown, starts right above the front belt, has no movement and tons of slack. My question is would this be a cause of the mower not moving? I have a John Deere, not much experience with husqvarna, especially this
Series.
Yes that would definitely be a cause. Either the belt is off of a pulley or the belt tensioner isn't working,

Levi_88

Threads
Yes that would definitely be a cause. Either the belt is off of a pulley or the belt tensioner isn't working,
Where would you start if you were me? Is there a way I can test the belt tensioner? I work full time at a separate job and take care of someone’s yard. It’s their mower, they want me to use it so it’s not sitting. It’s been out of use for a year or two until this year. I’m pretty mechanically inclined, I just don’t know anything about this mower at all. Would it make sense to go ahead and pick up a belt? A problem I face is they are gone a lot, so trying to catch up with them between our schedules is tough. Hoping to have a couple plans in place for next time I’m over there instead of winging it.

Joed756

Threads
I'd grab ahold of the tensioner pulley and see if I can pull it back and forth and see if it wobbles and make sure the belt keeper is in place. I'm of the "don't fix it if it aint broke" school. I wouldn't buy a belt until I was sure that's the problem.