Question about JD L130

morrisb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone mowing on a hill having difficulty going up? My mower has 530 hrs and is slowing down going uphill. This auto transmission is closed so nothing I can do maintenance-wise. Appreciate any suggestions. MB

Rustysocket

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone mowing on a hill having difficulty going up? My mower has 530 hrs and is slowing down going uphill. This auto transmission is closed so nothing I can do maintenance-wise. Appreciate any suggestions. MB

When that happened on mine I found that it wasn't a transmission problem, but that the belt was slipping. I struggled with it for a few months and one day I washed the tractor and got the belt wet and it wouldnt move at all. After it dried it worked fine again.... Dug a little deeper and decided the replace the belt... all was good after that .

Hope that helps

morrisb

Forum Newbie
Threads
When that happened on mine I found that it wasn't a transmission problem, but that the belt was slipping. I struggled with it for a few months and one day I washed the tractor and got the belt wet and it wouldnt move at all. After it dried it worked fine again.... Dug a little deeper and decided the replace the belt... all was good after that .

Hope that helps

Thanks, will check.