Pump/Wheel motor or????

Threads
I bough a used 2010 Husqvarna PZ6029FX with the Kawi 29 (25.5) with the knowledge that the left pump was week. The owner just put a new right pump on so I bought it and installed a new left pump. Flushed the system,new oil and filter. Now I wonder if it was the pump at all? On flat ground it does great! But on a hill, incline, anything to put it in a bind the left side stops pulling. Is there something I need to check or how do I check to see if its faulty pump or wheel motor. Other than the driving issue I love this machine!

Thanks!

Threads
Thanks for the help but the hill is not to steep and I am 99.99% sure I purged all the air before any mowing was done. Followed the directions in that manual to the letter and have mowed couple times since then. No funny noises or jerky action. On flat ground or a hill before it warms up it does fine, but once you start getting heat in the system it starts loosing power on that side.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Make sure all tires are aired up to specs, check idler pulleys for replacement by spinning bearing with index finger, if noisy, loose or dragging while spinning replace idler, you will need to remove idlers for this inspection, make sure belt is in good shape & hydraulic oil is OEM specified in manual.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I bough a used 2010 Husqvarna PZ6029FX with the Kawi 29 (25.5) with the knowledge that the left pump was week. The owner just put a new right pump on so I bought it and installed a new left pump. Flushed the system,new oil and filter. Now I wonder if it was the pump at all? On flat ground it does great! But on a hill, incline, anything to put it in a bind the left side stops pulling. Is there something I need to check or how do I check to see if its faulty pump or wheel motor. Other than the driving issue I love this machine!

Thanks!

Sounds like your getting air in the pump, I had the same thing happen to me when the oil was changed on my Stander. It was good until it got hot and then the left side would slowly stop pulling. I found the release/bypass valve wasn't tight enough on the left pump and air was getting back in pump and causing the problem. I'd check those valves and make sure there tight, check the oil then purge the system again.

Threads
I rechecked everything with no results. Replaced both wheel motors and bled the system. Now it works perfect. Pulls hills like they are not even there, pulls wheelies to if you hit the lever to hard and to fast,LOL!