L LANDSCAPER34 Member Apr 22, 2013 #1 What is a good way to charge someone for spreading mulch when I have one worker? By the hour? I'm not to sure.
What is a good way to charge someone for spreading mulch when I have one worker? By the hour? I'm not to sure.
Carscw Lawn Pro Apr 22, 2013 #2 I charge $50 a man hour for anything I do (( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
Ric Lawn Pro Apr 22, 2013 #3 LANDSCAPER34 said: What is a good way to charge someone for spreading mulch when I have one worker? By the hour? I'm not to sure. Click to expand... You can charge however you want. Some charge by the hour, some charge by the job, some by the yard and double the price. Depends on how much of a break you want to give the client or what type of business you have.
LANDSCAPER34 said: What is a good way to charge someone for spreading mulch when I have one worker? By the hour? I'm not to sure. Click to expand... You can charge however you want. Some charge by the hour, some charge by the job, some by the yard and double the price. Depends on how much of a break you want to give the client or what type of business you have.