Poulan 22VA48 Wiring diagram

Freedom

Threads
I have a Poulan PRO 22VA48 and I am looking for the wiring diagram
I found this one but (i think) is not the correct one:

I have a ROS (Reverse Operation System) position on the main switch, I do not see it in the diagram
I think I do not have a fuel solenoid ( but i am not sure)
What is the meaning of MAKE in the switch? and Run Override? -bottom left in the diagram-
thanks!
1625355080949.png

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Enter model # 960420198-00 in Owners Manual box, then Download PDF, click bottom left of screen, see page 3 for schematic.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Mark is your light bulb burned out? He post the diagram already.

I have a Poulan PRO 22VA48 and I am looking for the wiring diagram
I found this one but (i think) is not the correct one:

I have a ROS (Reverse Operation System) position on the main switch, I do not see it in the diagram
I think I do not have a fuel solenoid ( but i am not sure)
What is the meaning of MAKE in the switch? and Run Override? -bottom left in the diagram-
thanks!
Make is the same as on IE your light switch a connection so electricity flow across the contacts.

Run/Override is the reverse position of the switch after you press the yellow triangle button. Basic in override L and A2 no longer makes contact connection as if the reverse switch is not closed. or the as if the mower in the forward or neutral position.

I know the diagram looks off but they don't show the internal switching of the ignition ROS system.

Freedom

Threads
Mark is your light bulb burned out? He post the diagram already.

Make is the same as on IE your light switch a connection so electricity flow across the contacts.

Run/Override is the reverse position of the switch after you press the yellow triangle button. Basic in override L and A2 no longer makes contact connection as if the reverse switch is not closed. or the as if the mower in the forward or neutral position.

I know the diagram looks off but they don't show the internal switching of the ignition ROS system.
Thanks! but...
What is the meaning of IE?
I do not have a yellow triangle button, what is the purpose of this button?
What I am saying is that my mower has differences from this wiring diagram.
Freedom

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Thanks! but...
What is the meaning of IE?
I do not have a yellow triangle button, what is the purpose of this button?
What I am saying is that my mower has differences from this wiring diagram.
Freedom
IE = Example

Not all has this switch. They found it was an extra step not needed as they use a four position switch. Plus the penny pinchers from it was cheaper to go without all the extra components. I got both styles here on my personal mowers. Since I live alone and kids are never present I just disable the reverse sensor switch so I don't need constantly switching between two positions as I usually forget to just put them in reverse bypass position.

And the wiring schematic is usually the same for both switches. They just don't show the internal switching of the ignition that why there is a table for which terminals are connected to each other in which position.