piston hitting spark plug

Gearhead0101

Threads
I figured it out yall. Spark plug lost the compression washer allowing the plug to screw in too far. Thanks for all the help

Mike88se

Threads
I figured it out yall. Spark plug lost the compression washer allowing the plug to screw in too far. Thanks for all the help

Oh ****... the most obvious thing is the easiest to overlook lol.
How did it lose the washer... those are pretty much on there if you know what I mean.

Gearhead0101

Threads
Oh ****... the most obvious thing is the easiest to overlook lol.
How did it lose the washer... those are pretty much on there if you know what I mean.
yeah your tellin me haha it took four rednecks to figure it out.

FloGro

Threads
Nice lol, I think the 12yc is the same as NGK's BPR6ES, if your gunna get a new plug get that one , my engines usually run better with the BPR'S

Gearhead0101

Threads
Nice lol, I think the 12yc is the same as NGK's BPR6ES, if your gunna get a new plug get that one , my engines usually run better with the BPR'S
you wouldn't happen to know of a platinum tip that cross references with the 12yc would you?

Mike88se

Threads

:thumbsup: I always feel better about using NGK.
Gearhead I like regular old NGK plugs but if you want plats go to the cross reference site or NGK and find what you need.
Spark plug cross reference

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is going my memory banks.... Compression ring hahahahaha

Gearhead0101

Threads
This is going my memory banks.... Compression ring hahahahaha
I'm still kinda curious as to how it lost it, but I replaced the plug with a compression ring on the new one and it purrs like a kitten. Gap stays open too :D lol