J jclayson Forum Newbie Aug 11, 2014 #1 I bought, as a pre teen, a Jacobsen Park 30 sometime in the early-late 1950s. I used it in my lawn business. My only entrepreneurial venture. I now live in France. I would like to find a photo of that greatly loved machine. Please help. Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
I bought, as a pre teen, a Jacobsen Park 30 sometime in the early-late 1950s. I used it in my lawn business. My only entrepreneurial venture. I now live in France. I would like to find a photo of that greatly loved machine. Please help.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 11, 2014 #2 I found the most pictures here. 1951 Jacobsen Park 30 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
I found the most pictures here. 1951 Jacobsen Park 30 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
J jclayson Forum Newbie Aug 11, 2014 #3 BlazNT said: I found the most pictures here. 1951 Jacobsen Park 30 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information Click to expand... Many thanks. I hope to receive more pictures of later models, as well.
BlazNT said: I found the most pictures here. 1951 Jacobsen Park 30 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information Click to expand... Many thanks. I hope to receive more pictures of later models, as well.