Parts Manual needed for 1998 61" with shaftdrive PTO, joytick, and 25hp horizontal crankshaft Kohler.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Parts Manual needed for 1998 61" with shaftdrive PTO, joytick, and 25hp horizontal crankshaft Kohler.
You probably don’t have to start looking, as this guy wants a paper copy and my guess is he’s probably not coming back because it is not exactly what he wants.

Turnaround

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Parts Manual needed for 1998 61" with shaftdrive PTO, joytick, and 25hp horizontal crankshaft Kohler.
Well, I never said I wasn't an arrogant, insensitive, Red Neck (no offense to the farmers that work out in the sun and get their necks Sun-burnt). I do apologize for the rude tone. But, I do come from the days of paper parts catalogs with their picture ID of parts, and their numerical list, interchange pages, and so forth. So my apologies to one and all. If anyone wants to know what they are going to look, and maybe act, like at 83 years old, maybe now you know??

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well do you have a camera? Can you take a picture of the mower in question? Mower tag would be great. Engine numbers for grins.

slomo