Parts for UT-09525 Blower

tspencer1

Member
Hello -

I am looking for a spark arrester screen and an air filter for a UT-09525. I can't locate through normal parts places like Repairclinic.com or JacksSmallEngines.com. Google searches give me lots of parts for other blowers.

Any idea where I can buy these?

Thanks-
 
Turns out there is no air filter. Just a small plastic grill at the intake - photos attached. There also is no spark arrester screen - the entire muffler unit comes out as one piece (see photo). Air seems to go through the muffler assembly fine. And I tried starting the engine with the muffler detached - no-go.

It is getting spark (was running a month ago). The spark plug, fuel lines and fuel filter were new a year ago. The exhaust port has a very small amount of carbon, but is not blocked at all.

Any ideas? I THINK I did leave fuel in the tank all winter. Would this cause a clogged fuel filter?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 3913BA0D-EB78-4BD4-8FBD-299988CE8A95.jpg
    3913BA0D-EB78-4BD4-8FBD-299988CE8A95.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 7
  • 65202897-3870-46F8-A749-634D8D2CB474.jpg
    65202897-3870-46F8-A749-634D8D2CB474.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
  • DC085EC4-24CC-4631-8AA2-1672BA9D135C.jpg
    DC085EC4-24CC-4631-8AA2-1672BA9D135C.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top