Export thread

Parts Compatibility and Shop Manual

J

jimshoe52

I recently purchased a Troy-Bilt TB30R riding mower. I was wondering if MTD parts are compatible with this model? Also, I'm looking for a shop repair manual for this model; preferably a PDF download file.

I

ILENGINE

Contrary to what even some dealers think, MTD (yardman, yardmachine), troybilt, cub cadet, bolens parts are all the same. Just different packaging. I am a MTD authorized service center but don't have direct access to some parts that are Cub Cadet exclusive. But I have received Cub Cadet labeled parts through my MTD non cub cadet distributor.

J

jimshoe52

Contrary to what even some dealers think, MTD (yardman, yardmachine), troybilt, cub cadet, bolens parts are all the same. Just different packaging. I am a MTD authorized service center but don't have direct access to some parts that are Cub Cadet exclusive. But I have received Cub Cadet labeled parts through my MTD non cub cadet distributor.

Well, thanks for the info. Would you happen to how I could acquire a shop manual for my Troy-Bilt. The TB web site provides a number of shop manuals (free d/l) but none specific to a TB30R.

J

jimshoe52

Well, thanks for the info. Would you happen to how I could acquire a shop manual for my Troy-Bilt. The TB web site provides a number of shop manuals (free d/l) but none specific to a TB30R.

Well, that's unfortunate - I wonder why?