Part Identification

JAC25486

Forum Newbie
Cub Cadet ZT1 owner here and new forum member. I wonder if I might get some help identifying a part I found sitting next to the motor of my mower? I heard a rattle and stopped to look it was sitting there next to the engine. Looking through and searching parts diagrams hasn't yielded a hit, and a call to Cub Cadet got through to a support person who was unable to identify the part and was going to escalate my call, but I haven't heard back from them.

It looks like a clamp or a retainer of some kind. Anyone have any ideas on what it is and where it goes?

Thanks very much.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 9
Not able to find anything shown on the IPLs for this ZTR but of course they don't any of the clips either.
 
Back
Top