Onan on a steiner

Jehrets

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a Steiner with a 20hp onan. I know these parts are very hard to come by. I am trying to find a crank bushing for it. Does anyone know who I could contact to try to get one. I’ve tried onanparts.com with no luck. I’ve also tried my local Steiner dealer with no luck. Thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post the engine numbers and the part number (if you have it) of the crank bushing.

Jehrets

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please post the engine numbers and the part number (if you have it) of the crank bushing.
All I could find is engine description 20hp P220G Onan Performer and the engine model P220-1/11162H. The bushing itself has 3 different sets of numbers on it 0415 11-87(I think this is date of manufacture because the machine is an 88’) and F-148. Hope this helps.

Jehrets

Forum Newbie
Threads
That’s a lot of information. I think I’m gonna print that. I think its #5 on page 7. The picture isn’t accurate for what I have. Mine has a bunch of holes in it. Im also not sure which part number mine would be.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Only you can tell whether it is the correct part or not. Those bushings do have holes in them, do a google search with the part number and you’ll get a better picture. If you notice there are 5 different bushings so you must determine the correct size before ordering anything.

Jehrets

Forum Newbie
Threads
Only you can tell whether it is the correct part or not. Those bushings do have holes in them, do a google search with the part number and you’ll get a better picture. If you notice there are 5 different bushings so you must determine the correct size before ordering anything.
ok thank you