Export thread

Onan on a steiner

J

Jehrets

I just purchased a Steiner with a 20hp onan. I know these parts are very hard to come by. I am trying to find a crank bushing for it. Does anyone know who I could contact to try to get one. I’ve tried onanparts.com with no luck. I’ve also tried my local Steiner dealer with no luck. Thanks

R

Rivets

Please post the engine numbers and the part number (if you have it) of the crank bushing.

J

Jehrets

Please post the engine numbers and the part number (if you have it) of the crank bushing.
All I could find is engine description 20hp P220G Onan Performer and the engine model P220-1/11162H. The bushing itself has 3 different sets of numbers on it 0415 11-87(I think this is date of manufacture because the machine is an 88’) and F-148. Hope this helps.

R

Rivets

Take a look at this parts book and see if you can tell me the part number for the part you are looking for. https://manuals.casecoltingersoll.com/ServiceManuals/Onan P216-218-220 onan-parts.pdf

J

Jehrets

That’s a lot of information. I think I’m gonna print that. I think its #5 on page 7. The picture isn’t accurate for what I have. Mine has a bunch of holes in it. Im also not sure which part number mine would be.

R

Rivets

Only you can tell whether it is the correct part or not. Those bushings do have holes in them, do a google search with the part number and you’ll get a better picture. If you notice there are 5 different bushings so you must determine the correct size before ordering anything.

J

Jehrets

Only you can tell whether it is the correct part or not. Those bushings do have holes in them, do a google search with the part number and you’ll get a better picture. If you notice there are 5 different bushings so you must determine the correct size before ordering anything.
ok thank you