On fuel and string

mikehouse

Threads
I finally figured out how to reload the spool. I have always had cheap trimmers that have to have the spool removed and manually loaded. How convenient if the dealer would have given my some instructions on loading. Also, I saw a video on youtube that stated that all Stihl trimmers come with safety glasses. Can
I finally figured out how to reload the spool. I have always had cheap trimmers that have to have the spool removed and manually loaded. How convenient if the dealer would have given my some instructions on loading. Also, I saw a video on youtube that stated that all Stihl trimmers come with safety glasses. Can anyone tell me if this is true, because I didn't get any. I also had to remind that guy to give me the scrench when I purchased it. I wounder what else I didn't get.

tell me if this is true, because I didn't get any. I also had to remind that guy to give me the scrench when I purchased it. I wounder what else I didn't get.
The strap,glasses,scrench,and the plastic bag they come in,AND a manual.That's important.