Oldie but a Goodie...

AndyMan

Threads
Break out your best small engine joke. Here's one to get us started...

So this guy takes his new chain saw back to the store and says "This thing's a piece of crap. You said it would cut three or more cords a day but it takes me forever to get through one." The store employee pulls the cord, testing the engine. "Yikes!", cries the customer, "What the heck is that noise?!"

:biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Break out your best small engine joke. Here's one to get us started...

So this guy takes his new chain saw back to the store and says "This thing's a piece of crap. You said it would cut three or more cords a day but it takes me forever to get through one." The store employee pulls the cord, testing the engine. "Yikes!", cries the customer, "What the heck is that noise?!"

:biggrin:

That's a howler, thanks for sharing it. Never knew of any small engine jokes until now.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I remember a variation of that joke -- from over 40 years ago.:laughing:

AndyMan

Threads
OK, here's another one. Not quite as good as the first, but still a good one.

Dad was up early Saturday morning mowing with a gas lawn mower around some trees near our pond. The grass was still wet from the dew, which made the slope he was mowing very slick. While lifting an evergreen branch, Dad痴 foot slipped under the mower!

He was very lucky, the blade didn稚 cut through his shoes. It did whack his big toe a few times before he managed to pull his foot out though.

A few days later, Dad was telling the story to a neighbor, and showing him his bruised and swollen toe. The neighbor took a close look at the toe and then said, 鏑ooks like you need to sharpen your lawn mower blade.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK, here's another one. Not quite as good as the first, but still a good one.

Dad was up early Saturday morning mowing with a gas lawn mower around some trees near our pond. The grass was still wet from the dew, which made the slope he was mowing very slick. While lifting an evergreen branch, Dad痴 foot slipped under the mower!

He was very lucky, the blade didn稚 cut through his shoes. It did whack his big toe a few times before he managed to pull his foot out though.

A few days later, Dad was telling the story to a neighbor, and showing him his bruised and swollen toe. The neighbor took a close look at the toe and then said, 鏑ooks like you need to sharpen your lawn mower blade.

This one is EVEN FUNNIER than the chain saw joke....thanks for sharing. I did do a Google search for jokes about small engines but didn't find any.