Old lawnflite 548

Pete548

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all I'm new here.I'm kind of at a brick wall with an old lawnflite 548 ride on I'm trying to save. I have re wired it all and the 12hp Briggs runs sweet. However I'm sure I have missing parts for the deck. I'm not quite sure what's missing though. I've looked through the parts catalogue for the model however looking at the mower and the deck together I can't figure out how it all ataches. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this model and can shed some light? Thanks Pete.

Last edited:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post the units model number from the ID tag. That way we will know exactly which unit You are dealing with. Or you can supply us with plane fare and someone will come and take a look at it.

Pete548

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please post the units model number from the ID tag. That way we will know exactly which unit You are dealing with. Or you can supply us with plane fare and someone will come and take a look at it.

Unfortunately there is no visible details on the ID tag. I think its a late 80 model with the 30 inch deck. I've struggled to find much information about it here in the UK, when I got it, it had been dismantled and perhaps some pieces lost.

Pete548

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is the ID tag on the machine

Attachments

• Mtd.jpg
    Mtd.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 2

Pete548

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the information, that's a great video but a different deck to mine. The tractor itself looks identical apart from the colour. I'll try a bit more research based on the MTD.