Export thread

Old Jacobsen 21 " 2 cycle Rotary Mower

calc41

calc41

I just picked up this mower & I want to get it running & restore it back to original I been told it's a 1956 model year .It has Model MA on the front decal.
Looking for info on places to find parts I might need. Engine , Carb, Ignition , Filters ETC. Thanks

Attachments

calc41

calc41

I just picked up this mower & I want to get it running & restore it back to original I been told it's a 1956 model year .It has Model MA on the front decal.
Looking for info on places to find parts I might need. Engine , Carb, Ignition , Filters ETC. Thanks
Any help out there ? Thanks

B

bertsmobile1

You will probably do better at Mylawnmower forum than here
They seem to have a lot more collectors & restorers there where as we tend to get a not more currently being used mowers.
Other than that google "vintage lawnmowers" and "Vintage Jacobsen mowers "
There will be colletors & enthusiasts
However a lot will be on places that are free to set up groups like YAhoo or face book or Watsap

calc41

calc41

You will probably do better at Mylawnmower forum than here
They seem to have a lot more collectors & restorers there where as we tend to get a not more currently being used mowers.
Other than that google "vintage lawnmowers" and "Vintage Jacobsen mowers "
There will be colletors & enthusiasts
However a lot will be on places that are free to set up groups like YAhoo or face book or Watsap
Thanks for the info First chance I had to get back on the computer. I work part time at an engine machine shop & we've been swamped with work this summer.

B

bertsmobile1

Glad to hear business is going well, hope it stays that way

calc41

calc41

Glad to hear business is going well, hope it stays that way
I tried to register at my lawn mower forumn & it wouldn't let me registar I'll try again tomorrow

B

bertsmobile1

From memory you need to be approved ( check that your are a real person ) then verrified from the email address supplied
it took a couple of days

tom3

tom3

Would that have a Power Products motor on it? That machine goes way back for sure. If you get anywhere with it come back and post, interesting project.