Mower deck Old ariens info on deck replacement

Digiacomo

Threads
I bought an ariends mower 935009..........003026.......38" deck........I guess they were made from 79 to 89??.....this machine is in very nice condition for its age the deck still has paint showing on the UNDER side....... I got the briggs running right away and changed the oil and cleaned the gas tank out..........did not have to touch the carb........and just gave the air filter a dawn bath.....that old flatty pures.......the front tires are almost new, {they still have wiskers on the threads} ........I got an ariens snow blade with hardware [that still had paint on the working side of the blade.........the problem is that the deck was off and it looked like maybe the snow pusher was used last and the deck didn't get put back on and it has i believe some missing hardware for the deck.......it looks like a puzzle to me...........has anyone got any pics that I might look at......just to get some idea of what goes where???
thanks for any help

Digiacomo

Threads
thanks for the reply...looking at the parts blownup is a good thing......but it leaves a lot to the imagination...I think I have all the parts and I am close to figuring it out........i aslo found a manual on an ariens website......I'll go at it again in the morning....