Ok, what snaps into the cupholder on my yth2454?

ingigo

Threads
I have a 2015 yt XLS with a cup holder and unless the holes are on the bottom and little holes, it is for water drainage like the other compartments on the model I have. I have discovered many things on the body and frame that would only be useful with add on parts. they make everything modular so you cup holder could be part of a brace system for a cab or maybe a light mount to point rearward for attachments and such. I am so fed up with the engineers at Husqvarna in Sweden here and kinda now my dealer. I am just going to make whatever out of what I bought. Mount a fan in that cup holder or a bottle of Planter's nuts.

Jesse82ABN

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know I'm several years late to this thread, but I have a 2021 TS354XD and it still has the twist lock holes in the cup holder. So does my 2014ish Ariens rider (made by Husqvarna) and my buddies 2006 YTH20K46. Yeah they help water drain, but you don't put in curved slots just for water drainage. They are clearly there for something to twist lock into and I want to know!! It's drove me crazy ever since I got the Aliens back in 2014ish! I want to talk to a Husqvarna employee that is in the know. Someone out there has to know why the slots are there and don't hand us any "water drainage" conspiracy theories! We can handle the truth and we want to know the truth!!!