Ok, what snaps into the cupholder on my yth2454?

PIJoe

Threads
Something goes in here, what snapped/hooked into the cupholder? Am I missing some cool accessory here, or was it some lame secondary cupholder or something? I've looked on the Husky lists, Craftsman, Poulan, etc... Nothing. It's driving me a little nuts to think I'm missing something cool. It has nothing to do with the sunshade.

IMG_0014.jpg

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Something goes in here, what snapped/hooked into the cupholder? Am I missing some cool accessory here, or was it some lame secondary cupholder or something? I've looked on the Husky lists, Craftsman, Poulan, etc... Nothing. It's driving me a little nuts to think I'm missing something cool. It has nothing to do with the sunshade.

View attachment 29088

I have worked on many of the brands you listed and have not seen anything
in the cup holder other then these holes. these holes will not allow it to hold
water.

PIJoe

Threads
That's odd that they would have those twist locks in the bottom for nothing. Weird. I was hoping for some cool accessory, like a laser or roman candle launcher... :laughing:

Flintmotorsports

Threads
That's odd that they would have those twist locks in the bottom for nothing. Weird. I was hoping for some cool accessory, like a laser or roman candle launcher... :laughing:

maybe you should come up with some cool idea that will fit right in there and make a lot of money doing it.

GKL

Threads

View attachment 29088

I don't know, but could it possibly be for a taller cup holder to twist and lock in place in those slots ?

Maybe a phone call to the manufacturer might solve the mystery :confused3: :smile:

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Is this machine new? if so call the place you bought it and talk to them.

PIJoe

Threads
Not new, she's an '07... I like the idea of making something to fit, so I need to figure out something I really want on there. I am still partial to that laser idea. :laughing:

deck~dragger

Threads
Very observant of you Joe, so you must be a PI ? I never gave it a second thought on my mower, just figured they were for water drain. For the record, I did a web search too and came up with zilch also. Makes one wonder, on the drawing board if the cup holder engineers had the idea of having a twist-in cup in mind. Inquiring minds want to know :confused3:

RDA.Lawns

Threads
My question is why dose every manufacture make cup holders that are absolutely useless.

PIJoe

Threads
That is a great question. That thing can barely keep a tape measure contained, so yeah- forget about an ice cold beverage. My phone does store neatly in the cubby on top of the hood though, I must say... :biggrin: