B bollingball Member Apr 11, 2012 #1 Just bought a new Z445. They really put that oil filter in a tight spot what wrench are most of you using to get it off? The factory put it on pretty tight. Thanks in advance Ken
Just bought a new Z445. They really put that oil filter in a tight spot what wrench are most of you using to get it off? The factory put it on pretty tight. Thanks in advance Ken
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Apr 11, 2012 #2 I normally remove them with a strap wrench but on occasion may require the use of a large set of channel lock pliers.
I normally remove them with a strap wrench but on occasion may require the use of a large set of channel lock pliers.
xp14629 Active Member Apr 12, 2012 #3 Go see your dealer for the proper cup wrench that goes over the end and then you can use a ratchet.
B bollingball Member Apr 12, 2012 #4 I have the tool it twisted the filter but thanks I got it off with a large chanel locks Factory put that thing on there.
I have the tool it twisted the filter but thanks I got it off with a large chanel locks Factory put that thing on there.