Oil Drain Hose on new Tiger Cat - How Does It Work

Justamowing

Forum Newbie
Bought a new Tiger Cat with Kawasaki FX691V engine a few weeks ago. Time for 1st oil change and for the life of me I can't figure out this oil drain hose (p/n 484633). How do I drain the oil ???? There is not a shut-off valve to simply open/close like on other / older models. Help !!! I don't mind calling the dealer, but would try this forum first. Many thanks.
 
At the end of the hose there is a cap, remove the cap and twist the plastic peice and that will open up the valve so the oil will come out.
 
Seems I had a defective drain hose. Yellow cap was screwed in so tight it crushed/broke the internal plug seal. Dealer fixed it and now it works. Thanks for the replies !
 
Back
Top