Not the best Thanksgiving

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I thought that it was welded but it wasn't. There is another spot like the hole but not all the way through. Very strange, both spots look worn and not corroded or rusted. The pipe is cemented to the house so can't believe it is moving. Not sure if it is just voo doo or magic. The rest of the pipe i had to cut out was solid.

That's it. Your house is haunted. Problem solved. lol

Wiziard

Forum Newbie
Threads
This problem, in most cases, occurs in premises that are more than 10 years old. As a result of the exploitation of the building, it is necessary to maintain the water supply system on time. Unfortunately, many make big mistakes and don't turn to companies like wilcoplumbing.com.au for help. Sometimes there are minor problems, and if they fix them on time, it will not lead to serious consequences. Your post is an example of how frivolous the house owner's attitude to maintaining the house in good condition. Now, to eliminate this problem, you will need to spend a lot of time, effort, and money.

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
This problem, in most cases, occurs in premises that are more than 10 years old. As a result of the exploitation of the building, it is necessary to maintain the water supply system on time. Unfortunately, many make big mistakes and don't turn to companies like wilcoplumbing.com.au for help. Sometimes there are minor problems, and if they fix them on time, it will not lead to serious consequences. Your post is an example of how frivolous the house owner's attitude to maintaining the house in good condition. Now, to eliminate this problem, you will need to spend a lot of time, effort, and money.
i'm sure Hammer would have loved for someone to fly to his house from Australia to fix his pipe.
$$$