Export thread

NOS Tecumseh Parts for sale

RGY

RGY

Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

reynoldston

reynoldston

What part of NY are you located?

RGY

RGY

South east corner of Lake Ontario. Near Oswego

M

mikehusky455

I may be looking for a starter for a 13hp tec.and air filter assembly for a 16hp tec.i will check part numbers and get back to you.im about 2hrs or so from you I live in Massena

U

Uncle Buck

I need a stator for a 7hp Tecumseh HH70 engine. The part numbers that would work for me are 30833A or 30833. I hope to hear from you soon.

B

bogdaN

Looking for Tecumseh intake pipe 33666.Engine HS-50----67344 H.Let me know if U have anything like that.Dan

Thanks for help.

RGY

RGY

Looking for Tecumseh intake pipe 33666.Engine HS-50----67344 H.Let me know if U have anything like that.Dan

Thanks for help.

Sorry Dan, I can’t help you with that one. Thank you for checking with me though
Kent

B

bogdaN

Thanks for quick response.Dan

Boobala

Boobala

Thanks for quick response.Dan

BUMMER !! Oh WELL,... back to the search........

Boobala

Boobala

Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

BUMP

M

mdsbuck

If you still have Tecumseh parts I'm looking for Carb 631763 or carb kit 631765
Thanks

G

Gregory5

Hello all,

Thank you,
Kent
Are all the parts you have chainsaw related, or do you have parts for larger engines also? Thanks Greg

tagpop

tagpop

Looking for a carb for 12.5hp OHV vert shaft its about 20 years old. Num on carb 1655B61 pic enclosed.
tecumseh 12 ohv carb num3.JPG