No start on RV340 engine

pocojo

Threads
I have a 5 yr old Dr brush cutter with only 1 hr run time. From day one this mower was a hard start. I found the coil slightly rubbing the flywheel. Gapped it and then many rope pulls with starter fluid got it started. When it ran it ran fine with idle and all good. Any attempt to start it again was fruitless. I replaced the coil plug and even the carb. I have good spark at the plug and it just wont light up no matter how much starting fluid is used. I don't know where to go from here. I would really appreciate any help you could give me as I will not invest any more money in this lemon. Thanks much for reading.
pocojo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
cek the valve lash & whie the rocker cover is off check each rocker moves the same amount
Remove the flywheel nut / bolt and visually confirm that the 2 halves of the flywheel meet to make a perfect square .

pocojo

Threads
cek the valve lash & whie the rocker cover is off check each rocker moves the same amount
Remove the flywheel nut / bolt and visually confirm that the 2 halves of the flywheel meet to make a perfect square .
Thanks for your reply. I ll see if im capable of doing this.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Rato RV340

Very limited service info available from Rato.

65-100 PSI due ACR action at cranking speed.

1702903326746.png
Igniter is referring to the ignition coil.