No Snow :(

abeja_reina_1989

Well-Known Member
I know this sounds strange, but I wish there was snow here so I would have something to do. I guess I'm getting really bored because I'm jealous of everyone who's having to shovel:laughing: Anyone else feel the same? It's not just the shoveling, I just think winter feels nicer when there's snow involved.
 
Snow is a fickle thing. Sometimes we love it and sometimes we hate it. I really don't have much of a snow issue where I am though family members have to deal with it more.
 
Winter does feel more like winter when there's snow. I grew up near DC, and whatever snow we had melted within a day or two. Winter was a dull brown mess. Now, winter is white and cold and much more wintry, although much too long.
 
I love snow, miss it like crazy and wish I had it. I lived for some years in Norway, where snow is abundant :smile: While there I got to miss the winters without snow, but now I miss the snow again.

I guess it is human, we 'miss' or 'want' what we do not have, but when we get it we will 'miss' or 'want' what we used to have......

Anyways, a Christmas is not a Christmas unless there is snow....at least that is how I feel about it.
 
Back
Top