Repairs No idea where this coil spring goes

ashfuse

Forum Newbie
My mower won't start so I replaced the spark plug. Still won't start. Oil and gas are good. Air filter is clean. So, I was gonna take off the carb to clean it. Being I'm a girl and my extent of maintenance expertise doesn't go beyond gas, oil, spark plug and air filter , my cousin came over to try and help me. It turns out he is no good with mowers either. We never got the carburetor off b/c I found a spring lying on the body of the mower under where the carb sits and stopped everything until I can find out where the spring goes. Here are pics. I am hoping someone here can help me out! Please and Thank You!
mower spring 1.jpg
mower spring.jpg
mower.jpg
carb.jpg
motor cover.jpg
 
You should be able to work it out by this photo.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-02-06_194252_thermostat.01.jpg
    2014-02-06_194252_thermostat.01.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 16
AWESOME! thank you. That is where I attached it thinking I'd "keep it safe" until I figured it out :) I feel smart!

Thanks again!
 
Back
Top