Newbie from Maryland

slc10844

Threads
Hi everyone! New member from Baltimore MD. We have a tad over 7 acres. The main mower is a Kubota ZD326. Also have a John Deere X500. The JD pulls double duty as a mower and snow blower. Looking forward to visiting and sharing information.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi everyone! New member from Baltimore MD. We have a tad over 7 acres. The main mower is a Kubota ZD326. Also have a John Deere X500. The JD pulls double duty as a mower and snow blower. Looking forward to visiting and sharing information.

Nice, heavy duty machines...do you mow the entire 7 acres? Many times a member here says they have a certain amount of property and I always wonder how much of it they actually mow. I have just over 11 acres and I actually mow and trim maybe 4 1/2 at most. With gas and diesel fuel at the current price I think I had better stop enlarging the yard area because when I moved here 20 years ago there was barely an acre to cut.

slc10844

Threads
Nice, heavy duty machines...do you mow the entire 7 acres? Many times a member here says they have a certain amount of property and I always wonder how much of it they actually mow. I have just over 11 acres and I actually mow and trim maybe 4 1/2 at most. With gas and diesel fuel at the current price I think I had better stop enlarging the yard area because when I moved here 20 years ago there was barely an acre to cut.

I keep it all mowed except for about an acre that is wooded and has a small spring fed pond in the back. I usually mow it all at the same time, but with the price of fuel going up, some areas might not get cut as often this year.