New Walk behind Gas Mower advice

Bigdogx

Forum Newbie
Looking for advice on something I can feel comfortable about at least going a half decade without any issues. Not opposed to commercial grade if I can find something within reason, I would like to keep it under 1,300 and a 21" deck.

I think my 15-year-old Honda cut its last blade, as the motor I think seized. Not sure I like what I have seen from what is left, gas wise, on the market to buy today, was hoping maybe some obscure company makes good ones still.
 
depends where you are. Some places like here won't allow anything but electric. If I needed a new mower I would check out Marketplace for a good rear wheel toro with low hours.

If your mower is seized, pull the spark plug out and try again. The cylinder may be full of gasoline. Don't do it near any open flame. if it pulls over with the spark plug out, be sure to check the oil for fuel dilution.
 
Back
Top