Export thread

New to the forum...

L

Lawnz 420

Hello to all...my name is Bruce and I'm a retired custodial supervisor who spends a couple, 3 days a week helping a friend with his landscape business here in CT, and a couple more days each week taking care of a growing list of small yards in my neighborhood. I got into power equipment and lawn care as a teenager while working at a hardware store in the early 80's...and I still remember how to install a Magnetron in a Briggs engine in place of the points:laughing: Other hobbies include anything Pontiac, also fishing and metal detecting...either shore and water hunting at the beach which is 5 minutes from my house, or at any of the properties my friend or I maintain...most are colonial and the permissions are standing. I also enjoy repairing and rebuilding dead mowers and other pieces of power equipment for fun and a bit of profit. Thanks for having me and I hope to be able to add something meaningful to the conversations...

Catherine

Catherine

Hi Bruce. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

It sounds like you will fit right in.

D

DaveTN

Hi Bruce and Welcome to the LMF! Looking forward to reading your posts.
Seems everyone learns something on here at one time or another. :thumbsup:

R

robjw

Hello Bruce! I am new to this forum. I have a Toro zero turn SS4225 riding lawnmower that will not start. Battery is at 12.53 amps, replaced deli pod and still nothing. I need Help!!!

R

robjw

Typo: replaced the deli pod.

R

robjw

Selenoid