New Pro turn 152

next level

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a new Pro Turn 152 on Monday to replace a old Toro 52" z master. I was mildly surprised at the speed and cut quality from that of my old ztr. I use the mower for commercial and after just 5 hours on Friday morning on my first yard of the day when I turned the key the engine would not turn over. So here I am 50 miles from home in the city my business is located in with a new mower that wont start.:mad: I then had to travel 20 more miles to the Gravely dealer and find out they would have to keep it over the weekend until they can look at it on Monday. It is probably something simple like a bad safety switch or relay but it still was a bummer. I'm glad I had my 36" Gravely walk behind with me or I would have been in a mess and working on Saturday again. Why I wrote all this was not so much to vent as it was to ask if anyone else has experienced similar problems from their Pro turn 152. My model#991080 with the 22 hp fx691v. :wink:Sure hope they get it fixed tomorrow.

next level

Forum Newbie
Threads
Up date- Just got off the phone with the Gravely dealer and was told they were not able to look at my mower yet and maybe they wont get to even look at it till sometime on Tues.:mad: In order to get finished on Friday it looks like I am back to using the walk-behind or spending the rest of the day working on the z-master to fix the belt problem I have been having.

next level

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got my mower back today!:cool: The mechanic told me that the wire bundle connection from the engine to the mower was bad. Im just glad to be back in the seat instead of riding the sulky.