New person question

Notjustair

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am new to the forum. I have always had Lawnboy mowers to use around the farm. I don't use a push mower very often, but when I need one I use my 19 inch LB. It is a precompliance mower and has never let me down.

I went to a swap meet in a neighboring town this morning. I was nosing around and ended up picking up a Buttercup for $25. It is not a brick top - the older model. It runs just fine but the two front wheels aren't original and the T handle is LB green (I assume they were buttercup). It has the original decals. The deck is in good shape but does have a couple of cracks about two inches long.

I don't really need this thing but bought it because I knew they are somewhat rare. It should really go to someone who will add this one to their collection. I know I could never bring myself to use it around here and run over a stray piece of pipe or something. What is it worth? Can I still get parts for it?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
With the model number I could give you an idea about the parts situation.

You got a great deal for $25 but, with a couple cracks in the deck, I doubt that it would be worth big bucks.

Could you post some photos?