New/Newer Riding Lawn Mower Recommendations

Spec_tech

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey All. I'm looking for a New Riding Lawn Mower, non-zero turn preferably, with a 45 to 50 inch cut for somewhere between 1000 to 1700 dollars.
Looking for the best value or most reliable ones within these requirements.

I've got an old Cub Cadet LT1045 from either '07 or '08 that i've sunk a ton of money into already resealing the tranny, valve cover gaskets, deck spindle/blade issues, and several others. Now it's got two tires that'll need to be replaced, plus re-do the valve cover seal and also a bunch of leaks out of the crankcase/engine after an oil change.

I just wanna get rid of this thing and get something i know will last a while and won't need a bunch of work on it right now.

I have about an acre of land and have been using the Cubbie this whole time. Been good when it's been working right. Not sure if getting a zero turn is worth it or just getting a regular non-zero turn riding mower will continue to suffice.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Research is showing the aveage price of a riding lawn mower is $2,450 . In your price range i'd be looking for a lo hour John Deere X350 pre owned trade in at a dealer or at an estate sale .

bkeller500

Threads
There are a lot of used ZT's and tractors listed on Facebook Market Place that are in your area that should meet your performance requirements and fit your budget. Craigslist might work out for you as well.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hey All. I'm looking for a New Riding Lawn Mower, non-zero turn preferably, with a 45 to 50 inch cut for somewhere between 1000 to 1700 dollars.
Looking for the best value or most reliable ones within these requirements.

I've got an old Cub Cadet LT1045 from either '07 or '08 that i've sunk a ton of money into already resealing the tranny, valve cover gaskets, deck spindle/blade issues, and several others. Now it's got two tires that'll need to be replaced, plus re-do the valve cover seal and also a bunch of leaks out of the crankcase/engine after an oil change.

I just wanna get rid of this thing and get something i know will last a while and won't need a bunch of work on it right now.

I have about an acre of land and have been using the Cubbie this whole time. Been good when it's been working right. Not sure if getting a zero turn is worth it or just getting a regular non-zero turn riding mower will continue to suffice.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Really
so what do you expect to get for that money ?
Trash that some one has doctored up to get rid of like your Cub is all you will get for that sort of money .
He who buys cheap pays thrice .