T tds0227 Forum Newbie Aug 27, 2018 #1 some of my collection, Flymo, Mclean Huskey - Big Wheel, Jacobsen Pacer 18" - not shown Toro Flymo I would like to know what engine is on the Jacobsen Pacer 18" Attachments 20170503_173047.jpg 176.4 KB · Views: 14 20180721_132257.jpg 254.8 KB · Views: 11 20180721_132316.jpg 255.5 KB · Views: 16 20180825_172105.jpg 195.4 KB · Views: 11 20180825_173247.jpg 182.4 KB · Views: 6 20180825_174625.jpg 350.2 KB · Views: 13 20180825_174634.jpg 342.5 KB · Views: 12
some of my collection, Flymo, Mclean Huskey - Big Wheel, Jacobsen Pacer 18" - not shown Toro Flymo I would like to know what engine is on the Jacobsen Pacer 18"
Catherine LawnWorld Support Aug 28, 2018 #2 :welcome: Welcome to the forum! I'm going to move this thread over to our Jacobsen section. Someone over there may know.
:welcome: Welcome to the forum! I'm going to move this thread over to our Jacobsen section. Someone over there may know.