New member in need of help!

jusber15

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all! I'm a new member here in search for some help. I have an Exmark Lazer Z 60" Model LZ22LKA604. I've been having carburetor issues and now I'm going to need to rebuild or replace. Problem being, I cannot find any applicable information about parts that look similar to my carb or engine. Can someone look at the pics and let me know if this engine has been swapped and if so, what is it? Can't find ANY numbers on the carb and no ID plate on the engine. There is a label on the oil fill tube that states that it is a Kawasaki 617CC, date of mfg 0903. There is a number cast on the lest hand side of the crankcase that says FD620D. Best I can find is that it's from a Kubota UTV?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-212037_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210909-212037_Gallery.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 8

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is this engine water cooled? Exmark did use Kawasaki FD620D engines on those machines.
You might want to call your local Exmark dealer. You may be able to get a rebuild kit for that carburetor. I doubt that you will find a new OEM carburetor for that machine. There might be a updated replacement carburetor. Your Exmark dealer will be able to help.

jusber15

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is this engine water cooled? Exmark did use Kawasaki FD620D engines on those machines.
You might want to call your local Exmark dealer. You may be able to get a rebuild kit for that carburetor. I doubt that you will find a new OEM carburetor for that machine. There might be a updated replacement carburetor. Your Exmark dealer will be able to help.
Yes, it is a liquid cooled but just having one heck of a time finding any info or parts for it. None of the parts diagrams for my model mower show the correct carb for my machine.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, it is a liquid cooled but just having one heck of a time finding any info or parts for it. None of the parts diagrams for my model mower show the correct carb for my machine.
It may have been replaced before. I’m glad you have the model number but, you will also need the serial number of the mower. Every number you can find on the mower and engine. Get all of that information in hand and take some good pictures of the carburetor. You will need this information when you talk with your Exmark dealer.