New Honda Mower Videos

MowerMike

Threads
When the new HRR (with Clip Director) goes on sale in the spring, the videos will likely be updated. I'll ask the guy who produce them and confirm.

It's already being sold at my local Home Depot, including the new electric start model.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's already being sold at my local Home Depot, including the new electric start model.

Mike, curious, but where are you located? I checked with our Home Depot guys and yes, they tell me the new mowers were actually released on January 1, and stores in southern states (Fla. and Tex.) as well as California probably have them on display now.

Probably won't see them in Green Bay, WI, until April. :tongue:

MowerMike

Threads
Mike, curious, but where are you located? I checked with our Home Depot guys and yes, they tell me the new mowers were actually released on January 1, and stores in southern states (Fla. and Tex.) as well as California probably have them on display now.

Probably won't see them in Green Bay, WI, until April. :tongue:

I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Normally the grass doesn't start to grow here until early March, however, last winter was unusually mild and it began growing like gangbusters by this time in January. Of course, summer grasses like St. Augustine remain dormant until April or later, so we were getting perennials last winter. This year has been colder with a lot of hard freezes, and the grass is still very brown and not growing. Still, lawn mower sales are really hot this time of year and people try to get a heads up on the mowing season. Home Depot is sold out of the cheaper mower brands.