Boobala Lawn Pro Aug 23, 2017 #2 StangOne50 said: hi im new looking to get help with my mower Click to expand... When seeking help, we need your machines info. to help us, help YOU ! Please see example below , ... .......:welcome:
StangOne50 said: hi im new looking to get help with my mower Click to expand... When seeking help, we need your machines info. to help us, help YOU ! Please see example below , ... .......:welcome:
Catherine LawnWorld Support Aug 23, 2017 #3 :welcome: Welcome to the forum! I assume you are talking about the Craftsman, so I'm going to move this thread over to our Craftsman section. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll relocate it again
:welcome: Welcome to the forum! I assume you are talking about the Craftsman, so I'm going to move this thread over to our Craftsman section. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll relocate it again
S StangOne50 Member Aug 23, 2017 #4 Boobala said: When seeking help, we need your machines info. to help us, help YOU ! Please see example below , ... View attachment 34004 .......:welcome: Click to expand... Thanks. I just thought I was posting in the new members section because it said I needed a certain amount of posts to post links. My actual thread is here and still looking for help. http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/45283-Help-with-mower-Stops-moving-forward
Boobala said: When seeking help, we need your machines info. to help us, help YOU ! Please see example below , ... View attachment 34004 .......:welcome: Click to expand... Thanks. I just thought I was posting in the new members section because it said I needed a certain amount of posts to post links. My actual thread is here and still looking for help. http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/showthread.php/45283-Help-with-mower-Stops-moving-forward